Lot’s of great reading for you shutter bugs out there. Everything you wanted to know about digital photography and more. Even basic principles that will take you back to good old film and darkroom days. Nothing like the smell of developer, stop bath and fixer in the air. Very nostalgic, but wouldn’t want to go back… too much work!
Take a few minutes and check each one out. There’s something for everybody in every age group.
These books are available to view, print or download to your computers or E-Readers.
- Textbook of Digital Photography – Dennis P. Curtin – 111 Pages
- Basic Principles of Photography – David Capel – 44 Pages
- Basic Photography Using a Digital Camera – JongPil Cheon – 57 Pages
- Lifehacker Night School The Basics of Photography – Adam Dachis – 46 Pages
- Basic Photography – Jeff Curto – 77 Pages
- Digital Photography Basics for Beginners – Robert Berdan – 12 Pages
- Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Digital Photography – Joseph Ciaglia, Barbara London, John Upton, Ken Kobré, and Betsy Brill with Peter Kuhns – 381 Pages
- The Basics of Photography – Jeff Davies – 22 Pages
- Basic Photography – John Paul Johnson – 20 – Pages
- Photo Techniques – EF Lens Work Book 3 – Canon Inc. Lens Products Group – 22 Pages
- Shoot Like a Pro! Digital Photography Techniques – Julie Adair King – 256 Pages
- The Digital Photography Book – Scott Kelby – 55 Pages
- Digital Photography Free Guide – DigitalPhotographyTips.net – 29 Pages
- Digital Photography Superguide – Lauren Crabbe Editor – 45 Pages
- 101 Top Digital Photography Tips – Michael Freeman – 89 Pages
- The Top 5 Creative Photography Techniques – Evan Sharboneau – 48 Pages